Friday, January 15, 2010

NFL Picks - Divisional Round

The playoff format for the NFL is one of the best around. The single elimination rounds makes the games exciting. The players and fans know that if the team loses, that's it, everyone goes home, see you next year. This is why the NFL Playoffs are so great. With that said here are my picks, with score predictions. Home team in caps and my picks in bold.

Saturday 4:30 PM - Cardinals at SAINTS - Have to take the Saints in a shoot out. Prediction: SAINTS-38 Cardinals-31

Saturday 8:15 PM - Ravens at COLTS - I know the Ravens dismantled the Patriots and the Colts rested their starters, but I'm not going out on a limb. Prediction: COLTS-27 Ravens- 17

Sunday 1:00 PM - Cowboys at VIKINGS - Call me crazy with picking the Cowboys on the road against Favre and Peterson, but Cowboys have been hot for a month while the Vikings have been slumping. Prediction: Cowboys-20 VIKINGS-14

Sunday 4:4o PM - Jets at CHARGERS - It pains me since I am a Jets fan but I just do not see the Jets winning this game. Chargers have too many offensive weapons. Prediction: CHARGERS-28 Jets-16


No comments:

Post a Comment